On Thursday 25 of March 2004 14:05, Richard Rothenberg wrote:
> If you use netscape, and have the email archive in that format,
> you can go to Application Data/Mozilla/profiles/yourname
> /xxxx.slt/mail and find all the emails in text format.  You can
> then 'find' lines that say from or to or cc and copy what's
> there.  This can be automatated with text manipulation
> programs..

There are even tools which can do it for you (this one is sure to
work here on Linux and I do not know whether there is a port of
formail to Windows, but there certainly is the one for Mac OS X
and it may be even part of the standard distribution):

        formail -ds formail -X To: < [name-of-folder-file]

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

Science is meaningless because it gives no answer to our
question, the only question important to us: ``What shall we do
and how shall we live?''
    -- Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoy