Valdis --

DARPA's LifeLog comes close.

http://www.darpa.mil/ipto/programs/lifelog/

Percentage on conversation is a bit high, but correct in many settings. In
all work settings it is increasing, not decreasing. There is investment in
this area.

Remember your 20th Century activity-crazed boss-man, "Stop talking and get
back to work!"

Well, now the 21st knowledge leader gently coaches, "Stop working, start
talking..."

Interestingly, the content of the conversations, about 65%-70%, is concept
validation, e.g., knowledge transfer, knowledge conversion and persuasion.

The main modality of the KM Cluster http://www.kmcluster.com/ is proximate
conversation.

Here is our next event gathering on Social Networks.

http://www.kmcluster.com/sfo/SFO_Summer_2004.htm

SOCNET is invited to register early. There are no discounts. Registration is
open. Pre-registration is required.

http://www.mollyguard.com/event/10921667

Cordially,

John