Sorry, I didn't specify my e-mail' subject.

Dear All,

I'm currently working on a research employing social network analysis on
an e-mail archive. My problem is how to extract automatically from the "from",
"to" and "cc" fields of EACH e-mail a relational matrix. Does anybody of
you have an idea or suggestion (some software or short cut)?