Antenna Party - Saturday May 22:

We will be taking down the VHF/UHF beam array (the satellite array)
and we will also probably be installing something for 6m.

We'll kick things off around 8:30-9:00am and quit before the sun bakes
us silly.

DETAILED INFO IS AS FOLLOWS:
FROM Jeff Capehart <[log in to unmask]>:

Note 1:  we may also install the weather station "beehive" and some of
the lightning arrestors.

Note 2:  I don't think we've emailed to GARC-L or the ham community to
say that APRS is down.  Without a working Kantronics KPC-3 TNC, it
will be down.   So.. any plans to replace or repair?

Note 3:  Anyone having computer interest--- we have a spare computer
that we are setting up to replace the weather station computer (old
slow with newer faster)...

Note 4:  Cold drinks and water are restocked.  Requests in advance for
specialties.  Maybe order a pizza for lunch???

Note 5: HF rotor controller is ready to be installed, so we may
(pending Joe's blessing) make short work of that depending on how much
we get done early...

-Jeff