Can anyone direct me towards a good web site or publication that lists
available faculty positions in learning support/academic enhancement? Other
than the Chronicle.

You may reply me to me directly if you wish.

Julian

Julian C. Smit, Ph.D.
Learning Outcomes Coordinator
Teaching & Learning Center
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
P.O. Box 7150, Columbine Hall #203D
Colorado Springs, CO 80933-7150

Tel: (719) 262-4186                      Fax: (719) 262-4230
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs

http://www.uccs.edu/

One of the top five public universities in the Western United States
(U.S. News and World Report)