Dan,

Your instructor can find material on metric units and measurement
conversions at our free arithmetic course:
   http://www.onlinecollegeprep.com/

In another message I posted to the listserv this morning is an offer for
online tutoring in Beginning Algebra which has three or four lessons on
equation solving that probably speak to the request for equation balancing.

Sorry.   I can't do anything for the naming organic compound request.

Bob

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L