From: Schulz, Karyn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: student leadership information

Hi folks

This listserv has always been so helpful to me!!

Our college is trying to run a new summer program to help incoming =
students establish early success through a very intensive and invasive =
program. The students will be taking a developmental reading course with =
a psychology course as a learning community. We will have a Master =
Learner as well and provide time for study hall with peer mentors and an =
afternoon session on orientation and student success strategies. During =
the student success component we wanted to help them begin to develop =
their leadership skills and we are having a tough time finding =
materials.

If anyone has anything in regards to building student leadership skills =
I would be very grateful!!!

Thank you!

Karyn Schulz
Coordinator of Learning Assistance