Manchester CC has both, as I recall.  They have a great faculty there
and very progressive leadership.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patti Dozen
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 9:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LAC and Writing Centers in Manhattan and West Hartford

Dear Colleagues,

I plan to visit the areas of Manhattan, NY and West Hartford,
Connecticut.
I'm wondering if anyone could recommend some colleges to visit that have
Learning Assistance Center or Writing Center.

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L