Hello,
I am in the process of collecting primary marketing materials from
learning center programs across the country.  If you have a one page
flier, bifold or trifold brochure, bookmark, etc and wouldn't mind
sending one in the mail, I'd appreciate it.  I am creating a display of
materials for the National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA)
annual conference in Baltimore, MD Sept 28-Oct 1.  I am currently the
treasurer of the organization so if you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to contact me privately about the organization.  To those
members of NCLCA that have already sent their materials THANKS!!!!!!!
David

David Reedy, Director
The Learning Center at Rhodes State College
4240 Campus Drive
Lima, OH 45804
419 995-8049

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L