Hello SocNet!

I was wondering whether those of you who happen to know any literature on
social network methods applied to free or/and open source software (OSS &
FOSS) development projects might be kind to inform me about this (either
by sending me a personal e-mail or through the list). I should add that I
just don't happen to know anything on this area and so your assistance
will be extremely valuable for me.

Best,

--Moses

  M.A. Boudourides