it's so much deeper than you even know valdis ;)

saddam was of course supported by ronald reagan,

...BUT...<http://www.imdb.com/Name?Reagan%2c+Ronald+%28I%29>Ronald (I)
Reagan was in
<http://www.imdb.com/Title?Young+Doctors%2c+The+%281961%29>Young Doctors,
The (1961) with <http://www.imdb.com/Name?Albert%2c+Eddie>Eddie Albert
<http://www.imdb.com/Name?Albert%2c+Eddie>Eddie Albert was in
<http://www.imdb.com/Title?Big+Picture%2c+The+%281989%29>Big Picture, The
(1989) with <http://www.imdb.com/Name?Bacon%2c+Kevin>Kevin Bacon

the tie we must really explore, of course, is between (possibly) kevin
bacon and al qaeda via saddam and ronald...
-dave

thanks to:
http://oracleofbacon.org/cgi-bin/oracle/movielinks?firstname=Bacon%2c+Kevin&game=1&secondname=Reagan%2c+Ronald+%28I%29&using=1

At 12:32 PM 6/29/2004, Valdis wrote:

>Look!  Up in the sky... It's a relationship!  No, It's a link!  No,
>it's a tie -- a strong tie... no, it's a weak tie... I don't know, but
>they are definitely connected... for sure they are associated....
>
>Isn't the current discussion of 'ties' between Iraq and al Qaeda the
>social network researcher's nightmare?   ;-)
>
>Valdis
>
>Some related web sites...
>http://www.progressive.org/webex04/wx0618a04.html
>http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/06/14/cheney.terrorism.ap/
>http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/
>152lndzv.asp
>http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-
>alqaeda17_jun17,0,5517977.story?coll=la-headlines-nation

David Carpe, Principal & Founder
Clew, LLC
E: [log in to unmask]
W: 781.674.2539
<http://www.clew.us/>www.clew.us
***Internet Email Confidentiality Footer***
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.