Social Network Colleagues:

We are conducting a literature review and meta-analysis of the
relationships between social networks of groups and/or their leaders,
and team performance. If you have such a study, in press, in manuscript
form, in progress, or in some form for which an effect size could be
computed, we would be very grateful to hear about it. Of course, your work
would also be included or cited in our eventual paper. The kinds
of independent variables we are tracking include work-flow, friendship, and
advice networks.The kinds of dependent variables are team performance,
group satisfaction and other group-level outcomes.

Thanks in advance for letting us know,

Prasad Balkundi
Dr. David A. Harrison

Department of Management and Organization
Smeal College of Business Administration
438 Beam Business Administration Building
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-1263 (w), (814) 867-3422 (h)
Email: [log in to unmask]
PERSONAL URL:http://www.personal.psu.edu/pxb1

Prasad Balkundi
Dept. of Management & Organization
418 Beam Building
Smeal College of Business Administration
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA  16802
Voice: 814/865-1263
Fax: 814/863-7261