>From [log in to unmask]  Thu Jun  3 05:19:32 2004
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:18:42 -0700
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Someone is researching: [log in to unmask]
From: SYEC SUPPORT DEPARTMENT <[log in to unmask]>
(http://aachalon.de/AMaViS/)

######Posting About You######

Someone who knows you is trying to share opinions and experiences
about you in our online community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been
made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in
nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder
please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this
mistake on their part.

To view postings about you click here:

http://1.shyx.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&[log in to unmask]

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System.
This is a simple system in which you can set-up searches that this
website will perform for you each and every day. After performing the
searches that you have specified, our Daily Searching System will
send your search results to you via email.

By setting up Daily Searches for all the people and businesses that
matter to you, you will be assured to find out right away when a user
submits a Experience Request that is interesting to you.

IMPORTANT - To avoid future notifications like this simply add this
email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://4.shyxp.biz/lx.php?a=donotemail&[log in to unmask]

Regards,

SYEC Support
Edmund Chattoe: Department of Sociology, University of Oxford, Littlegate
House, St Ebbes, Oxford, OX1 1PT,  tel: 01865-286174,  fax: 01865-286171,
http://www.sociology.ox.ac.uk  Review Editor, J. Artificial Societies
and  Social Simulation (JASSS) http://www.soc.surrey.ac.uk/JASSS/
"So act as
to treat humanity, whether in your own person or in another, always as an
end, and never as only a means."  (Immanuel Kant, Fundamental Principles)