This email was from an outfit called "ShareYourExperiences", which appears
to be a spammer among other disreputable activities.  Here are two pages
describing them:

http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/wordofmouth.asp

http://www.joewein.de/sw/spam-syex.htm

In regard to whether they might demonstrate a "useful approach", I don't
think I would use that description for a service designed to allow people
to defame one another anonymously.

Ed Peay