Please supply a Subject whenever you send a message to SOCNET.  I tend
to delete messages that have blank Subject: lines, especially if I don't
recognize the sender's name. Why?  Because I don't trust suspicious
messages (blank Subject: lines) that come from people I don't know. I
get a LOT of email and way too much spam, so I delete mail that looks
unusual or suspicious -- often without opening it to see what it's
about. I'd bet that many readers of SOCNET do the same.

Bill