Dear SOCNETers,

For those who share an interest in online networks, ethnography, and
Iran(ians), I have some work in progress available on "hyperlinked
Dutch-Iranian cyberspace". I'd particularly appreciate your views and
comments on my usage of social network analysis, as I'm new to the field
(SNA, that is, not Iranians or ethnography). If you'd like to see and
provide feedback on the work (about 7.000 words), please send me an email
and I'll return my PDF.

Regards,

Matthijs van den Bos

Dr. Matthijs van den Bos
Institute for Migration and Ethnic Studies
University of Amsterdam
Oudezijds Achterburgwal 237
1012 DL Amsterdam, the Netherlands
T +31 (0)20 525 2113   F +31 (0)20 525 3628