Hello All,

I am looking for a person, group, or collection of research or researchers
that focus on reputation as it applies to an individual as a professional.
This can be in the role of employee, consultant, advisor, or other
professional role.

I am aware of the Reputation Research Network hosted by Paul Resnick et.al.
at the  <http://www.umich.edu/> University of Michigan:

http://web.si.umich.edu/reputations/

http://web.si.umich.edu/reputations/bib/bib.html

Can anyone provide me with additional leads?

I am a newcomer to this list so please excuse me if there was a previous
body of traffic in the past that answered my question.

Thanks - Jan

Jan Hauser

Email [log in to unmask]

WWW http://www.janhauser.com <http://www.janhauser.com/>