If anyone is interested in putting together a session for next year's
American Educational Research Association conference (Montreal, April
11-15, 2005), please contact me off list.  I like to put together a
session that broadly deals with the ways in which SNA is being used in
educational research (Division D, Measurement and Research Methodology).

The session would consist of four paper presentations and a discussant.
I'll have to submit one proposal by 8/02/03 that consists of a general
description of the session and  an 800-word summary for each paper.

Brian V. Carolan
Assistant Professor of Education
College of Staten Island, CUNY
http://www.briancarolan.org