Hi.
  About one year ago I read an email on this listserv from a student from
the Republic of Georgia who was interested in using network analysis in the
study of policy networks. If I remember correctly, he was studying at a
university in Eastern Europe.
  I would like to contact him regarding a possible study in the Republic of
Georgia later this year. If he, or someone who knows of him, would contact
me I would greatly appreciate it. I can be contacted at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance,
Larry Dershem
Save the Children
8 Baratashvili St.