I have been to this page of SNA software:

http://www.sfu.ca/%7Einsna/INSNA/soft_inf.html

But I'm just trying to map the nations of the world as a social network, so I
only need the simplest software that will let you do that.

Can someone point me to something useful and free.  I don't have time to
evaluate all of the software on that list above.

Much thx,
-Paul

http://www.panarchy.com