This is rapidly going offtopic, but my 2c worth: socialtext may well be
robust, honourable etc, but I would recommend caution with any hosted
service which doesn't provide an easy, straightforward way of creating
local backups -- its simply best practice. The last thing you want if
they go bust/change their business model (anyone else here get burnt
with hosted services around 1999?) etc is a long wrangle about who
'owns' 'your' data!

cheers