> If this group is serious about setting up a shared site, we should use a
> host like zettai.net and use the Zope/Plone content management system.
> It has many modules that provide advanced functionality for cooperative
> knowledge spaces (wikis, blogs, email lists, uploads, calendaring, etc.)

I am rather heavily biased here, but I like that idea. Zope (with CMF and
Plone) integrates more into the site than just a Wiki document management
system and would allow for a much finer grained access and document
management structure, not to mention the additional functionalities
mentioned above.

For those who haven't seen Zope yet, it's at http://www.zope.org, Plone can
be found at http://plone.org. The backend looks intimidating at first but
makes a lot of sense once understood.

jonas

--
Dr. Jonas M Luster. Technology Heathen, Social Zealot
http://www.jluster.org -- [log in to unmask]