-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fulbright Scholar Program: Deadline Approaching
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:06:46 -0400
From: Flickinger, Amy <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear list owner:
I was hoping that you would once again be willing to have a
message posted on your listserv announcing available
Fulbright Grants in your field.  I realize that you may have
already posted one in the past, and we are extremely
grateful for this.  However, we want to make one last effort
before the August 1 deadline.  Would it be possible for you
post another message for us?  If so, the message is below.
Thank you and best regards,
The Fulbright Scholar Program,
Council for International Exchange of Scholars

The August 1 deadline for Fulbright Scholar Program grants
in the traditional program is approaching.  You can find
information on the 2005-06 grants available, eligibility
requirements, and complete application materials at our Web
site, www.cies.org.  Also, our new online application is now
available for use. You can also request materials by
emailing [log in to unmask]