From: Beth Nikopoulos [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New learning center

Anita,

This October, CRLA wikll have it's first annual Tutor Training
Institute.  That will be a great place to see training manuals and get
new ideas for training.  Also, The Association for the Tutoring
Profession (ATP) will have it's conference this April and will have
sessions about training and manuals for viewing.  I will send you a copy
of our manual, just give me a few days.

Good Luck!

Beth Nikopoulos
Director, Tutorial Services
Brookhaven College
Dallas, TX

Dan,

Thanks for your offer. I would love to see your tutor training manual
or
handbook, if you can share it.  We are in the process of developing a
manual ourselves and can use some help.

Anita

Anita Canizares M., Ph.D.
Director