-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Hale
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Know any Dynamic Speakers?

We're looking for someone to come to our campus next spring to do a one-
or two-day workshop for our faculty.  We want someone to explain and
talk about developmental ed. definitions, issues, ideas, and the latest
research.

Do You know of anyone (or are You someone?) we should contact?

Thank very much.

--
Tom Hale
NEO A&M College