Seminar:  3rd Annual Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association and the Puget
Sound Chapter of ARMA

Date:  17 September 2004

Time:  1:30 - 4:30

Place:  Rhodes Center, 950 Broadway, 5th Floor, Tacoma, WA (Vashon Room)

Title:  Recent Developments in Electronic Records Management

Speakers & Description:

Joan E. Feldman - Computer Forensics Inc. - "Wrangling Rogue Document
Collections"

Daniel C. Montopoli - Attorney, Vandeberg Johnson and Gandara - "Public and
Private Records:  The Battle for Access Rages On"

Patricia Holmquist, CRM - Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) "If I don't
make a copy for myself, I will never find it again"

For full seminar description and registration form, go to
www.pugetsoundarma.org <http://www.pugetsoundarma.org/> .

Contacts:  Sue Lord at 253-383-3791 or [log in to unmask]