Will do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Belrose, Sharon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 9:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Law Firms and Closing Matters

Barbara,

I am currently facing the same issues you outline. When I took this position
in NC, I was told an attempt must be made by the attorney to notify the
client. Currently, I do not close files without an authorization from the
responsible attorney. This is placed in the front of the closed file.

I would appreciate receiving copies of any replies you receive.