Hello All,

The company I work for was almost ready to sign a contract for OmniRIM
software when we got a new IS director.  Since we already have
ProjectWise software, the IS director wants us to check it out to see if
it can be used as records management software.  Needless to say, I'm
very frustrated, ProjectWise is not records management software.

Is there anyone out there who has had experience using ProjectWise as
records management software or who has heard of it being used for this
purpose?

Thank you,

Laura Boldt
Corporate Records Management Supervisor