I know many won't care, so stop reading!  Apologies for cross-posting
(actually, not really!)

But for those of you who love me (or have more nefarious desires to know my
whereabouts), I'm getting married on the 28th August at 10am in Sydney and
will be off work for four (4) weeks.

It's not too late for you to make it to the wedding, but you'll need to let
me know you're coming so I can make sure you're catered for.  Contact me on
[log in to unmask] (yes, it'll be a Christian wedding and the Gospel
(Good news) will be preached) or mobile 0407 156 083 if you're in Oz.
Sorry, but no alcohol either.

I'll spend all of the 20th September plowing through all the emails that
have banked up and hope I don't miss any great discussions .

Grahame Gould

Love Sick Puppy

The views expressed in this email may or may not be the official position of
the Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley.  Almost definitely aren't.