ARMA DETROIT 14th ANNUAL GOLF OUTING
September 17, 2004
Fox Hills Country Club, 8768 N. Territorial, Plymouth, MI 48167

This year ARMA is inviting records professionals to our outing. In
inviting more participants, we hope to grow our annual outing for the
fun and interaction of all attendees. Also any additional funding may be
directed to our scholarships, training, monthly informational seminars
and annual leadership conferences. Please keep in mind, that you do not
have to be an ARMA member to attend our annual Golf Outing. It is just a
fun filled day of Golf, and a way to network with many other Records and
Information Managers.
 Looking to award an employee for past service? Give him or her a day
where they can get away from their normal duties and interact with other
information managers and have fun at the same time.

We have kept our rate per golfer at the same rate as last year $80.00
per golfer.
Price includes full breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, etc.) 18
Holes of golf with cart.
Complimentary beverage cart, Barbecue Luncheon (hamburgers, kielbasa,
chicken & sides). Open bar and Prizes

Times: 8:00 am Buffet Breakfast
9:33 am Shotgun Tee Off followed
by a Barbecue Bash
Luncheon and Open Bar

Make your reservations for yourself or your foursome by September 10,
2004.
Co-workers, friends and family members are welcome!

Individual: $80.00
Foursome: $320.00
Dinner Only: $25.00

SEND CHECKS TO:
Dave Brashaw
Charter Twp. of Plymouth
Clerks Office
42350 Ann Arbor Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170-4394

Questions may be directed to:
Chuck Rondinone (248)948-8100 ext. 230
Beth Denison (248)735-4120
Cheryl Carey (248)476-6666
Visit the ARMA Detroit web site for an application at
http://www.armadetroit.org

--
John Phibbs, President, ARMA Detroit
Manager, Archives and Records Management