From: Harrelson, Amy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:30 PM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Conversion Tables/ Formulas

Hello list,

  Can any of you send me a link or point me in the direction of a
conversion table or something similar for records.  It might include :
cubic feet to square feet,  Linear Inches to square feet, adn things
like that.  I checked the archives of the list under conversion and only
found info about file conversion and electronic media conversion.  Your
help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

     Amy

Amy Harrelson

Systems Technical Admin - Legal

Broadwing Communications, LLC

Phone: 512.742.5270 Fax: 512.328.7902

Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.