of course, for those Socnet folks who still remember books, definitions of
relationships, nodes, ties, et al. were copiously covered in Wasserman &
Faust; Berkowitz; Scott; Wellman & Berkowitz; Harrison-White.

I am fascinated by how often people don't bother to check published stuff
before they ask questions or offer answers.

I close with another nostalgic thought from Laugh-In:
"Look It Up in Your Funk & Wagnalls!" and that ain't a URL.

C many of u n SFO (@ ASAs).

 Barry