i love it! already wrote about it last week!

http://www.passingnotes.com/index.php/tool-alert-have-you-seen-this-campaign-dashboard/

-dave

At 04:39 PM 8/17/2004, Steven Corman wrote:

>Colleagues:
>

>A company I co-founded is doing daily analysis of messages on the Bush
>and Kerry official campaign websites.  The analysis is non-partisan and
>is done using automated network text analysis techniques.  Though we did
>this as a development project, we've decided to keep it running through
>the end of the campaign and to make the analyses available free of
>charge as a public service.  The site is updated each morning at 4:00
>MST and can be found at:
>

>http://www.crawdadtech.com/campaign
>

>Click the individual displays for explanations.  If you want serious
>network-based campaign infoporn, this is the place for you!
>

>Best regards,
>

>Steve

>Steven R. (Steve) Corman
>
>Professor, Hugh Downs School of Human Communication
>
>Arizona State University
>
>http://www.public.asu.edu/~corman
>

>Chair, Organizational Communication Division
>
>International Communication Association
>
>http://www.icahdq.org

David Carpe, Principal & Founder
Clew, LLC
E: [log in to unmask]
W: 781.674.2539
<http://www.clew.us/>www.clew.us
***Internet Email Confidentiality Footer***
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.