Whoops, just noticed this was already posted, sorry.

 Gavin

Colleagues:

A company I co-founded is doing daily analysis of messages on the Bush and
Kerry official campaign websites.  The analysis is non-partisan and is done
using automated network text analysis techniques.  Though we did this as a
development project, we've decided to keep it running through the end of the
campaign and to make the analyses available free of charge as a public
service.  The site is updated each morning at 4:00 MST and can be found at:

http://www.crawdadtech.com/campaign <http://www.crawdadtech.com/campaign>

Click the individual displays for explanations.  If you want serious
campaign infoporn, this is the place for you!

Best regards,

Steve

Steven R. (Steve) Corman

Professor, Hugh Downs School of Human Communication

Arizona State University

http://www.public.asu.edu/~corman <http://www.public.asu.edu/~corman>

Chair, Organizational Communication Division

International Communication Association

http://www.icahdq.org <http://www.icahdq.org>

   _____

CONTENT is the Internet mailing list for news and discussion of content
analysis. For additional information (including information regarding
"signoff" procedures), visit Content Analysis  <http://www.gsu.edu/car>
Resources.

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
laws. If the reader of this material is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the error
and destroy the Email you received.