thanks - i'm going to track down the new scientist articles and edit in
later on (about transport agnostic stuff as well if i can dig that up)

At 12:16 PM 8/26/2004, Edward Vielmetti wrote:

>Guy, et al,
>
>I collected up the citations and trimmed as best I could for a first
>pass and pasted them into
>    http://www.socialtext.net/insna-socnet/index.cgi?telephone_game
>
>Please take a look, tidy with any links that make sense, etc.  I also
>linked to it from the front page.
>
>thanks
>
>Ed
>
>On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:04:19 -0400, Guy Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
>wrote:
> > *****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.sfu.ca/~insna/  *****
> >
> > It was suggested to me that I should post links to my Network Insight
> > freeware that I mentioned in my previous post.  So, here you go:
> >
> >     http://innovationinsight.com/downloads/Network_Insight_OSX_1.0_Beta.zip
> >
> > On a separate note, I see that Valdis' "Telephone Game" query has motivated
> > the SOCLIST members to generate a wonderful bibliography of references on
> > the topic, as it usually does.  Wouldn't it be nice if every time a
> > topic/thread produces a list of useful, thematic citations, one of the
> > participants captured that list and posted it to our new INSNA WIKI?  That
> > way, a year or more from now, any one of us could just visit the WIKI
> and do
> > a search!
> >
> > Regards
> > Guy
> > --
> > Guy Hagen
> > President, Innovation Insight

>--
>Edward Vielmetti
>317 S Division St, PMB 218
>Ann Arbor, MI 48104
>+1 734 276 5910

David Carpe, Principal & Founder
Clew, LLC
E: [log in to unmask]
W: 781.674.2539
<http://www.clew.us/>www.clew.us
***Internet Email Confidentiality Footer***
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.