From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Stanley Wasserman
Sent: Friday, 20 August 2004 8:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Don Steiny

Dear all:

I have actually been shocked by the exchange between
     Don Steiny and John Maloney (organizer of the KM Cluster meetings)
     here on SOCNET.

Don Steiny is a nice guy, and has been an active and (at least to me)
     valued member of the INSNA community.    I am sure that whatever
     transpired between him and John Maloney did not originate with
     Don.

I hope that Don stays active on SOCNET and attends future Sunbelts.

SW