It was suggested to me that I should post links to my Network Insight
freeware that I mentioned in my previous post.  So, here you go:

    http://innovationinsight.com/downloads/Network_Insight_OSX_1.0_Beta.zip

On a separate note, I see that Valdis' "Telephone Game" query has motivated
the SOCLIST members to generate a wonderful bibliography of references on
the topic, as it usually does.  Wouldn't it be nice if every time a
topic/thread produces a list of useful, thematic citations, one of the
participants captured that list and posted it to our new INSNA WIKI?  That
way, a year or more from now, any one of us could just visit the WIKI and do
a search!

Regards
Guy
--