I am delighted to announce the launch in 2005 of the new journal,
Management and Organization Review (MOR), published by Blackwell
Publishing and dedicated to publishing China related management and
organization research.

You may have picked up a free sample of the first issue at this year's
AoM conference in New Orleans, featuring articles by James G. March,
Yadong Luo, Victor Nee, Marshall W. Meyer and Elke U. Weber amongst
others. If you missed this opportunity, you can access all of the
articles free online at:

www.blackwell-synergy.com/links/toc/more

As a researcher yourself, you may be interested in the articles
published in this journal and in submitting to the journal yourself. In
the inaugural issue, there are Calls for Papers for three special
issues. For further details please visit
www.iacmr.org/MOR_Call_for_papers.pdf. It is most likely that these
issues will receive a great deal of publicity, and papers from these
issues will certainly be highly cited.

Papers can be submitted to [log in to unmask] or visit the website
www.iacmr.org/MOR.htm. To take advantage of our "early bird"
subscription offer please ask your librarian to contact
[log in to unmask], or for a discounted personal
subscription send an email to the same contact.

I hope you are as excited by the launch of this high calibre new journal
as I am. I look forward to engaging with you in rigorous and informed
debate through the journal, over the coming years.

Yours sincerely,

Anne S. Tsui

Editor-in-Chief