Colleagues:

A company I co-founded is doing daily analysis of messages on the Bush
and Kerry official campaign websites.  The analysis is non-partisan and
is done using automated network text analysis techniques.  Though we did
this as a development project, we've decided to keep it running through
the end of the campaign and to make the analyses available free of
charge as a public service.  The site is updated each morning at 4:00
MST and can be found at:

http://www.crawdadtech.com/campaign

Click the individual displays for explanations.  If you want serious
network-based campaign infoporn, this is the place for you!

Best regards,

Steve

Steven R. (Steve) Corman

Professor, Hugh Downs School of Human Communication

Arizona State University

http://www.public.asu.edu/~corman

Chair, Organizational Communication Division

International Communication Association

http://www.icahdq.org