Hi all,

Probably this is an question were the natural answer would be RTFM, but I pose it anyway since I cant find any manual... ;-)

I'm looking for a (preferably free) software program that can read in network data in DL, payek or similar format, and then either (1) do some group analysis such as cliques, clans, cores, plexes and then plot the network with the nodes ordered groupwise, e.g. all nodes in group X are not scattered around but confined to a certain area, or (2) read attribute node data in an ascii-file format and then plot the network with the nodes geographically ordered, as above, according to their attribute values, e.g. all nodes with value Y are "sitting together".

Any suggestion are most welcome!
Thanks,

Orjan