The first fall semester 2004 meeting of the Gator Amateur Radio Club
meeting is tonight.  This meeting was previously scheduled for Tuesday
9/7/04 but was rescheduled due to Hurricane Frances.  The meeting for
tonight is still on, but the room will be 2149 in the main building.

There was been some flooding on the 11th floor at the Dental Building at
the conference room where we normally meet.  Instead, Susan has secured a
location for the club to meet for tonight.

The location is Room 2149 in the main building.  Go to the hospital
Atrium.  Go up to the second floor on the elevators.  Turn right.  It is
on the left.  If you get lost, use your radio and call in or try your cell
phone to contact one of the officers.  Refer to Directory of Officers:

http://www.w4dfu.ufl.edu/officers.html

Meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.   Following the meeting will be a tour of the
club station for those who have not had a chance to see it.

We will discuss some of the Hurricane Frances operations, some suggestions
for the club station, preparation for the next disaster, re-schedule the
antenna party, plan for homecoming parade and future operating events.
See you all there!

Jeff
W4UFL