Hello Everyone!
I hope that you all had a great summer and that this semester has been going well for you.  I just wanted to let all of you know that HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America) will be holding its first general meeting on Thursday, September 23rd at 6:30pm in CSE E222.  We are making some very important changes in the way we run the organization.  There are new requirements that we will be implementing for you to be considered an active member; more details on that and much more at the meeting.
Hope to see you all there!!
~Neesha Patel
 HOSA President