Financial firms compare notes on disaster recovery
'I found out I'm not alone,' said a Huntington Bancshares official ....."

News Story by Lucas Mearian
AUGUST 26, 2004 (COMPUTERWORLD) - Some of the nation's leading financial
services companies said this week that their IT executives met earlier this
year for the first time to share current disaster recovery schemes and
discuss future technology recovery strategies. And what they found was that
they had a lot in common -- including headaches.

http://snipurl.com/8sqe

These links may also prove interesting to those in the Financial
Services/Banking arena:

http://www.fstc.org/

http://www.fstc.org/projects/image-quality-phase-1/

Larry Medina
...not all information is created equal !!

LLNL Records and Archives Group
B-411, Room 1307   2-7628