Good morning.  I am sending this e-mail to you, not as a member of a union
or an employee, but for information purposes, to let you know what is
happening here at the Canada Revenue Agency.  We are now in a legal strike
position today, so if you are trying to contact someone here at the Agency,
you "may" not be able to reach them.  Yes this does include me, but to
remain professional, I will keep my personal opinions to myself with regards
to this strike action.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/newsroom/releases/2004/sep/0907ottawa-e.html
http://www.psac.com/bargaining/CCRA/info_42-e.shtml

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Standards Section
Information Policy and Governance Division
Intergovernmental and International Affairs Directorate
Policy and Planning Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5