Being in hurricane alley, I've recently come across
records that were really water damaged and well beyond
their retention and I'm looking to get rid of them.

To me it seems obvious (why spend money recovering
things that should have been gone and would have been
if certain departments would cooperate). Does anyone
have this in their policy? Something to the effect of
should records be damaged and they are beyond their
legal, fiscal, historical, administrative etc
retention they will not be recovered.

(GO AWAY HURRICANE IVAN!!)

Thanks-Tracy Swank

=====
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.