On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:36:05 -0400, Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>does anyone out there in RM world have any data or information from the
old ARMA Project ELF (Eliminate Legal Files).

How about we eliminate those who create legal files (too many lawyers
anyway...) I couldn't resist!

Just kidding - our office of general counsel is filled with wonderful
people that I couldn't do without.

>I want to put together a CBA for my department showing why we should do
the switch.

I remember some federal (perhaps courts) study a while back, but had no
luck searching firstgov.gov.

--
Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va