Hello,

I am a Records Manager who is new to the Pharmaceutical sector. I have been
relatively unsuccessful (apart from specific regulatory specifications) so
for in my search for information resources that are specific to records and
information management in the pharmaceutical industry. If any of you have
come across good material that they would recommend, it would be greatly
appreciated. I hope to return the favour soon.

Best Regards,

Peggy Heger
Clinical and Non-Clinical Records Manager
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Gewerbestrasse 16
4123 Allschwil / Switzerland
Tel. direct: +41 61 487 76 79
Tel. reception: +41 61 487 45 45
Fax: +41 61 487 45 03

The information of this e-mail and in any file transmitted with it is
strictly confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, any copying, distribution or any other use of this e-mail is
prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
The content of this e-mail is not legally binding unless confirmed by
letter. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.
 For further information about Actelion please see our website at
http://www.actelion.com.