From: Peter Kurilecz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 1:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Listserv archives was Re: RAIN 819 Confederate docs, RFID,
Data
Classification

In a message dated 9/7/2004 2:30:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Gerri
Bradford
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I know that this is going to sound really dumb, but how to you get
into the
Listserv archives.

no problem

At the bottom of every message you receive from the listserv is a link
the listserv archives. you just either copy the link or click on it and
it
will take you to the archives. Here they are again.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va