From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Keller, Lynn
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 13:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: FileNet Invites you to a Records Management Web Seminar

-----Original Message-----
From: Cleary-Boyer, Colleen
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 10:43 AM
To: Keller, Lynn
Cc: Pizzini, Dawn; Chambers, Nan

Hello, Lynn.  I received this notice on the Records Management
Presentation while I was out on vacation.  Thought you might be
interested.  It would be valuable for our other Records Custodians to be
exposed to electronic records management and its possibilities.  If you
would prefer that I
forward to the Records Custodians, just let me know.   Take care, Lynn!

Colleen