[deleted]

Rebecca

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/01/04 10:29AM >>>
Hmm I am a near sighted Catholic but it has never stopped me from doing a
good job here.  Consultants are like any other person doing a job, you get
good ones and bad ones.  I know as I was a RIM consultant and I thought I
did a bang up job!  I usually ask other RIM professionals for
recommendations when choosing who to include in an RFP, the ones they like
and the ones they didn't. It can be difficult if you are choosing a
consulting firm.  References are a good way to choose a consulting firm as
well. I have even heard of hiring a consultant to choose a consulting
firm,
as they know the business.  You have to know what you want, define the
requirements/specifications really well.  Allot of times folks are not
entirely sure exactly what they want.  You have to know what the end state
is that you what to achieve.  Project management is really important.  You
really have to do your homework. Have a good day.

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Standards Section
Information Policy and Governance Division
Intergovernmental and International Affairs Directorate
Policy and Planning Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5